New modern apartments
Rokytnice nad Jizerou
Rokytnice nad Jizerou is a small town in the western part of the Giant Mountains. It stretches by the nerrow valley of Černý potok, from the mouth of the river Jizera to the spring under Lysá hora. Lysá hora together with Kotel create wonderful panorama. It opens to us upon our arrival.
Especially Lysá hora i some of the main enticements of Rokytnice nad Jizerou, with the longest chair lift in the Czech Republic. A new four-chair lift to Lovčenka is open all year round, from where it is only a short distance away to Ručičky, which is the crossroads of hiking trails.
Not only a lover of winter sports, but also a turist, a cyclist, a fisherman, or paragliding enthusiast, they all can enjoy their beautiful holiday.
A sports hall, tennis or volleyball courts, a football ground and a skittle-alley can be rented.
Services and availability
Composition of apartments ( 2 rooms ):
- a living room with a fold out couch for two people and fully equipped kitchen
- la bedroom with two or three beds
- a bathroom
- a big car park in front of the guesthouse
- a wifi connection in the whole building
- Studenov: 600 – 1.000 metres
- Ski areal Lysá hora: 1,5 km (you can use a skibus from the square or your own car)
- Ski areal Sachrovka, Modrá hvězda, Bahýnka: 1,5 – 2 km (a skibus or a car)
Available for you
- an apartment for people in a wheelchair
- a ski room, a dryer, a bicycle storage and you can use a washer and dryer for your clothes
- billiards, dats and a small children´s playroom
- a playground on the terrace in front of the house with a trampoline, a swing, a slide, a large sandpit with tools for small „ builders“
- an outdoor fireplace and a small playground in the garden
- outdoor chess under the oak tree
- a large children´s playroom on the ground floor of a new part of the house
- transport by a big car for seven people